Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Revisiting with Color

Recently, I've been looking at some of my work and decided to revisit some of them.

It was suggested after my last post that I add color to all of the stack drawings.  As requested, you can see two of the stacks colored below....

Stacked Boxes with Color

"WENDY" stack with color.
I'm afraid WENDY may be a bit lost with all the color.
I do like coloring the background, that's different for me with my designs.

I also revisited the Mystery Woman.  Not sure I'm finished with her, and may start again...but she's so mysterious she just isn't talking to me much, I do wish she'd tell me what she would prefer.

Mystery Woman with Color

For all of the work above, I scanned the original images and have been playing around with the colors on Photoshop.

With all of my health issues, it's nice to be able to lose myself in my art.

The Meniere's has been being nice lately.  When I do feel a bit of vertigo, it either doesn't last long, or my medication has been keeping the nasty spells away.
I'm still having some balance problems, but I'm only 1 1/2 months into my 3 month recovery.  I'm still very hopeful this surgery will help reduce the vertigo attacks to the point that I can be more active.

Trying hard to get back in the swing of things to create something every day, even if I don't completely finish something, I try to do a little every day.

One day last week I created a new recipe for Chicken Alfredo.  I'm so happy to be getting back in the kitchen again.  I haven't been able to cook every day, but I'm cooking much more than I have in the past few months.  (another way I like to create!)  

Creating art comes in many different forms.  I enjoy drawing, painting...all kinds of art, but I also enjoy cooking, and gardening.
  
What kind of creating do you like to do?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

OH, how exciting! You're leaving a comment!
I love comments, it's like that special little card you get in the mail you didn't expect!
Thank you!!!