Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Today is Halloween, my favorite holiday!  Unfortunately, this year we haven't been able to celebrate or decorate like we normally do.

So I did a couple of silly little drawings to celebrate the occassion:
The Trick or Trick Monster

Scaredy Cat
This was drawn on paper with ink, colored in Photoshop.
I hope everyone is having a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Tomorrow starts NaBloPoMo month.  (National Blog Post Month)
I've decided to try and post every day in November.
This challenge is on BlogHer starting this year.  You can win prizes if you post every day, and you can enter as late as November 5th, but you must have post every day for the month of November.
If you'd like to join, go to: http://nablopomo.blogher.com/

I'm also participating in Art Every Day for the Month of November, hosted by Creative Every Day.
This is a much more laid back challenge.  You are not required to post every day, or even create something every single day, it is a challenge to at least work on something every day.  However, if you can't keep that up, it's alright, this challenge is simply to encourage people to create more!

You may get very tired of me this month, but I hope not.

Tomorrow I will be posting the final design of the card for my Father-In-Law and his future bride.

1 comment:

  1. I hope people don't get tired of me, either. I'm doing both, too. This should be a great motivational month!! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you're up to in November. :)

    ReplyDelete

OH, how exciting! You're leaving a comment!
I love comments, it's like that special little card you get in the mail you didn't expect!
Thank you!!!