Thursday, October 13, 2011

Interviewing ME!

Amy over at Butterscape wanted to interview her readers, and since I've been reading her lately...

answer to #2 - yeah, got to be the eyes.


Here's my interview:




1. what is your name and stuff? and any other good information. like bank account details.
My name is Wendy - middle name Gail....yes, my name sounds like a crazy storm!  And I am!
I read voraciously...
I need to draw...to create...it isn't something I can choose to do anymore..it is a need, not a desire.
I am a lucky woman, I have a husband who is hot, supportive, loving, kind...a friend once described him as a lesbian in a man's body.  Guess I get the best of both worlds.  
We have 2 furry children.  Sandy who is a teenager! (which really means she's a very old dog, but acts like she's not.)  And Max, the cat with many claws (he's polydactyl) and his body fits his very large feet!  A clumsy cat.

Bank Account details....Hubby.

2. what is super hot about you?  <--- don't you Dare skip this one.  answer it.

Well, let's see...there is so much...after all, just like the song...I'm Fabulous!
 (If you watched Phineas and Ferb you would get that).  
I've always liked my eyes. Hubby would say...boobs!   I must admit for a 48 year old woman, I do have a nice rack.   All I really know is, after 10 years of being together, my husband still thinks I'm the hottest thing ever...so let's not wake him from that fantasy....OK?

3.  don't lie or cheat: what is under your couch right now?
Probably nothing.  We recently cleaned.
Could be a plate - the dog licks it (don't you dare say gross...they are washed afterward...she's 19 and has cancer, she can have whatever she wants!)  Anyway...some always seem to end up under the couch.
I wish, it was 3 forks...I'm missing 3 forks...how can you just lose 3 forks?

4.  when was the last time you shaved your legs?
Monday - I had a medical procedure on Tuesday, and didn't want to be hairy.
Then I didn't even have to take my pants off...go figure!

5.  what did you have for breakfast?
This morning...well, I had insomnia last night...OK, really I was sick. So I didn't get to sleep until after 5am.
So I woke up after 1pm...I had lunch.  Chicken and Spinach.

6. if you could choose a new name, what would you name yourself?
I actually like my name...hey, I'm a natural disaster...a force to be reckoned with...I am Wendy Gail (yeah, I know it's spelled differently...but just listen to the words...and think...Man, she is full of hot air!

7.  have you ever had plastic surgery?
No, but I've had my share of regular surgery.
I'm not vain enough to hurt for beauty.

8. are you afraid of the dark?
Ummm...sometimes....I really try to never be in complete darkness.
I have a vestibular disorder, so I can't tell which way is up, down, sideways....in the dark.
I prefer the dim.  I get lost in the dark.

9. are you a hermit?
Yes, probably, but sometimes not by choice.

10.  why do you blog?
It is a release.  I started blogging when I found out I had food intolerances, wanted to keep up with what I could eat and help others deal with it....then I got very sick with Meniere's Disease +plus some other stuff, but the Meniere's was kicking my ass.  I needed support, and couldn't find anyone...so I reached out...and found a life line.  Now, I help others, they help me..it's a great give and take.

Also, I have this blog, where I talk about how much art is helping me deal with having a Chronic Illness.

so why do I blog?  
In a way, it's therapy.
OK, the real answer -I like to talk - I probably talk too much....when you are a hermit,
 how else do you get to talk so much?
You blog!

The End.

If you want to start reading Amy's blog and be interviewed...check it out!
http://butterscape.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-precious.html


1 comment:

  1. :)

    those forks...
    check the manslave's trunk.

    i really don't know what it is... but when we are missing silverware, i check the trunk.

    why the fuck is it in the trunk??

    i'm guessing it gets mixed in with the recyclables? or his lunch junk??

    confusing.

    i LOVE your name.

    *jealous* of your rack :)

    xx
    amy

    ReplyDelete

OH, how exciting! You're leaving a comment!
I love comments, it's like that special little card you get in the mail you didn't expect!
Thank you!!!