Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 2 - An Evil Goblin In my Head

I have Meniere's Disease.  Lately, it has been controlling most of my life.
This day, I was having a particularly bad day....

This is a drawing of Mr. M.  He lives in my head.  Some days I don't even notice he is there, other days, there is no way to ignore him.
Looks Evil Doesn't He?



A more detailed Sketch of the Mr. M's Head.


These are a few of the devices he uses to torture me.


Perhaps Mr. M isn't really an Evil Goblin.  Maybe, he doesn't know that he is putting me through Hell?
If you have a friendly goblin, gnome, elf, brownie.....anyone, who speaks goblin, I would appreciate it if you could kindly ask Mr. M to find a new home.  

If I could Evict the Creap myself, he'd be on the street!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OH, how exciting! You're leaving a comment!
I love comments, it's like that special little card you get in the mail you didn't expect!
Thank you!!!