Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Two Days of Doodling

Yesterday I had a particularly bad day.  But I did manage to doodle a little.  However, I did not open my computer.  So today, you get two days worth!  (or more!)
My dog, Sandy, is a very important part of my life.  She will be 18 this year.  She has bladder cancer,  we were told in July 2010, that she had 6 months to a year to live.  As of now, she is still going strong!  She has a few minor issues, but what lady doesn't at her age?

Can you tell that I was doodling while watching TV?  Can you guess what I was watching?  
Could that be the Doctor?
Yes, I am a Doctor Who fan.
A Doodle of things I've been doing lately.  Mostly sketching and reading.

Some interesting books I've been reading...or re-reading...These are great for inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog - colors are sumptuous, background pattern fun and pictures are great.
    I'll put a link to you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith,
    Thank you so much for the compliments! I'm tickled.
    I really started this to try to help me heal, both mentally and physically. Then I decided to share, and hopefully others will join in.
    thanks again,
    wendy

    ReplyDelete

OH, how exciting! You're leaving a comment!
I love comments, it's like that special little card you get in the mail you didn't expect!
Thank you!!!